To proceed, please carefully review the following information and respond to the questions below.
The information on this website is not available to any person who is a "U.S. person" (as defined below) or to any person who is physically present in the United States, and it is available only to persons who are "relevant persons" (as defined below) for U.K. regulatory purposes.
You confirm that:
- You are not in the United States.
- You are not, nor are you acting for the account or benefit of, a “U.S. person” (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act 1933).
- You are not, nor are you acting for the account or benefit of, a “U.S. person” (as defined in the credit risk retention regulations issued under Section 15G of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934).
- You are, or you are acting for the account or benefit of, a “Non-United States person” (as defined in Rule 4.7 under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act of 1936, but excluding for purposes of subsection (D) thereof, the exception to the extent that it would apply to persons who are not Non-United States persons).”
- You are not, nor are you acting for the account or benefit of, a ‘Retail client’ (as such term is defined in Directive 2004/39/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 April 2004 on markets in financial instruments (“MiFID”)).
- You are a Relevant person.
“Relevant persons” are (i) persons who are outside the United Kingdom or (ii) investment professionals falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the "Order") or (iii) high net worth companies, and other persons to whom it may lawfully be communicated, falling within Article 49(2) (a) to (d) of the Order. The securities of the Company are only available to, and any invitation, offer or agreement to subscribe, purchase or otherwise acquire such securities will be engaged in only with, relevant persons. Any person who is not a relevant person should not access, or seek to act or rely on, this website: or any of its contents.
Note: Visitors who are not based in the US might experience difficulties in accessing this website if the IP address of their computer is related to a US-based server.